The easiest and fastest way to get any kind of help is with askmyGP.
You can sign up with no paperwork by using the link which is shown below.
- Available 24/7 - we respond in clinical hours, 0830 hrs to 1700 hrs Monday to Friday excluding Wednesday half day. For any urgent matters please do not hesitate to call the surgery on 01942 807600.
- We can usually get back to you within hours and, if clinically appropriate, will see you same day; however, dependent upon the type of query please be aware our response may take up to 24 to 48 hours
- All our registered patients are welcome, parents and carers on behalf of patients too.
- You can name a GP if you wish (providing they are working today)
- You may prefer a message, telephone, video or face to face response - We should stress that, once you have placed your inquiry on AMGP, you should maintain your availability until you have been contacted by the Practice as it is the responsibility of yourself to respond in a timely manner
AskmyGP means you can get help quickly for yourself, parent, child or someone who is registered with the Practice whom you care for re the following:
- A medical problem (non emergency)
- Medication queries (for acute or repeat prescriptions please use your SystmOne online account or email address firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Test results
- Any administrative queries